Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome

Now that we have revealed this new feature to the Master Gardeners I hope you will visit frequently and find it useful.  I would really appreciate comments, suggestions and ideas that have worked in your garden.  Also feel free to send me pictures and articles (keep them short).  I would like to see pictures of your successes and failures.  I can post extra pictures on Flickr (see link)  If there is something you would like to see addressed, let me know.  The article on blooms and fruit came because of an email from a Master Gardener.  This is not designed to replace the newsletter, but give us a place to have a discussion, deal with questions quickly, a place to post pictures and to let you know about upcoming events.  For now I plan on posting at least once a week.  As my work schedule changes frequently these days, for now that post will be up by Friday at the latest.  I am working on a list so that you can be notified when something new is posted.  I will let you know when I figure that out.  I could use some help also.  If someone would like to post, manage or is more computer savvy than I am, please let me know.
Nora Graf

No comments:

Post a Comment